6/26/12

Rain




I saw God wash the World last night
with his sweet showers on high,
and then, when morning came, I saw
Him hang it out to dry. 

He washed each tiny blade of grass
and every trembling tree;
He flung his showers against the hill
and swept the billowing sea.

The white rose is a cleaner white,
the red rose is more red,
Since God washed every fragrant face
and put them all to bed.

There's not a bird, there's not a bee
 that wings along the way
But is a cleaner bird and bee
than it was yesterday.

I saw God wash the world last night.
Ah, would He had washed me
as clean of all my dust and dirt
as that old white birch tree.


William L Stidger 








Rain is one inspiration from God

Em












2 sweet notes:

  1. beautiful photos... very creative :)
    xx shey

    http://thelittlebearcub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you take the pictures? I really like the first one.
    The poem by William Stidger is good, I like it. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and feedback from readers...they make my day. :)
-Emma