4/8/13

Memories, Joys, and Dreams

"Birthdays are filled with yesterday's memories, today's joys, and tomorrow's dreams." ~Unknown 

Today someone in our family had a birthday! It is my mom. 

10 reasons why I love her:

i. had me

ii. always comments on how beautiful the day is 

iii. loves dogs and puppies

iv. never gives up

v. always as a trick to make a dreary day brighter

vi. chose to homeschool

vii. loves chocolate (and can help satisfy my cravings)

viii. thinks 5 kid is just grand!

ix. listens to all of my ideas (no matter how lengthy)

x. knows how to cook all my favorite meals in the right way

1 sweet notes:

  1. How sweet of you to celebrate your Mom's life in this way (I love lists). I'm sure she felt so loved and honored. And way to rock those roman numerals. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'll have to explore your site a bit more and get to know you better, Emma!

    (Noticed our "about" blurbs are rather similar! :-) Wink wink. I'm flattered.)

    Warmly,
    Lauren
    The Thinking Closet

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and feedback from readers...they make my day. :)
-Emma